Just a quick update on what’s going on at artistrhi since I’ve been a little MIA from blogging (it’s been an amazingly busy summer!):
1. Clients are loving airbrushing! There’s been a great response to this service ever since picking it up early this summer. ( View details of service and rates here). Future post on its benefits to come in August, but it’s amazing what inquiring clients already know about it! (Sephora is even set to offer a commercial airbrush kit this season. Yes, I’m curious to try it too!)
2. Gearing up for 11 weddings in August, including one in Las Vegas! (Can’t wait). On a very important side note: yes, I am available for destination weddings :)
3. Hint: Stay tuned for contests/product giveaways in the next month!
4. Chugging away at creatives: check out my talented pal, Ms. Cheema – we’ll be doing it up again towards the end of the month!
5. E-shoots are a hit. Well, editorial wedding photographer Claudia Hung is a hit! For brides-to-be, check out this special collaboration as posted in Toronto Wedding Professionals:
I think that’s it for now. Stay tuned for more beauty tips and product reviews in August as well!