Sometimes you turn another year older and it makes you especially reminiscent of how much you have to be thankful for. When I first started doing make-up, it was because 1) yes I loved it and 2) it was a way I knew to help people and give a little boost in their day. I’m really lucky to be where I am today, and want to connect back to those reasons of why I first started doing make-up by hosting a fun and personalized contest. Details below!
What you can win (includes a few of my favourite things!):
- Tarte’s Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Rebels Refinery Lip Balm in Mint
- Ardell False Lashes
- L’oreal’s Lineur Intense [my go-to since high school!]
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener and
- a make-over with full make-up application and hairstyling by me :) [let’s connect!]
Approximate value: $350 CAD
How to enter:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and in 500 words or less, tell me how you [or someone you know] boosts/inspires/goes above and beyond/pays it forward for others [you know those beauty-from-the-inside-out babes!] and/or why winning this contest would, in turn, be a nice beauty boost for the recipient!
2. All entries must be received by March 10, 2015.
**Winner must be able to travel to Toronto. I’ll choose the winner, because hey it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to :)
That’s it! Pretty easy right? Looking forward to connecting and hearing your stories!
First photo by Yugo Takahashi (www.yugotakahashi.com)